Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm an Ippity designer!!!

I design Ippity kits, now I'm also on an Ippity design team!  My friend, Aletha Williams http://hippitywithippity.blogspot.com/ asked me to join her team and I thought, "why not?" It'll be a challenge for me because I really have no confindence in my cards, but I'll give it my best shot. I designed a blog button for the team and website. Grab it up and post it on your blog if you'd like. I put the link back site up earlier in this post.
I love being on a team! LOL! I can't wait to get started!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats and welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippity on joining us at Get Hippity With ippity!! I am so excited to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome.. you are just amazing.. looking forward to seeing your cards Tracey!! xx

    ReplyDelete