Monday, July 5, 2010

On the drawing board...


I've had a couple of people ask about showing images in the process of being drawn and I've seen some other artists do this, so as long as you don't mind the mistakes, I don't mind showing them. This is image is one I started today. I'm not sure where I'm going with her yet. I think maybe holding a balloon in the other hand. Something summery whatever it is. I have to start school images next so I'm doing as many summer images as I can. If I get some comments that you all like seeing the "in process" stuff, I'll keep posting them. Remember to link up your projects to the monthly challenge so we can see your work too!!!!
Have a wonderful evening!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet sketch Tracey. Maybe a pinwheel for summer in her other hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey-- I LOVE her!! With all that long hair she looks like my Nat!! :-) Thanks for sharing "the process"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    Maybe she needs a bucket for going to the beach in her other hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey this is such a beautiful image, you can tell by looking at it just how talented you are.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete