Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!
Who all had a wonderful breakfast made by their wonderful children only to walk into a kitchen that looked like a bomb went off???? Me!!!!!! OMGoodness! Mother's Day my foot! It took me 45 minutes to scrape the pancake batter off the floor! LOL!
Well, these are my first two Father's Day images. I'm working on getting them into the store now. I'm having such a hard time with my software administration that it might be awhile. I'm sorry for that.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mother's out there and just keep your eye on that glass of wine that's coming tonight when the little ones are sleeping! :D
Have a beautiful day!
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey...these are awesome! My son's are carpenters so this will be perfect for them! Hope your day was wonderful AFTER the pancake batter!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh, I LOVE these!!!!! PERFECT Tracey!!!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete