Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The Stamping Boutique is looking for new designers.
The Boutique is accepting applications for new designers from now until May 20.
Please e-mail your application to:
Tracey Malnofski at firstname.lastname@example.org and
Christy Dillman at email@example.com.
We will need your contact info. as well as a short bio. about yourself. Please let us know about your experience with digital images and any other DT's you are on and a link to your blog.
The new designers will be announced on May 20. The term is from June 1- August 31, 2010.
May 21-May 31 will be set aside for training purposes.
What is expected of Boutique designers:
1. Complete at least 1 project weekly, whether it be for challenges we are sponsoring or your own projects. (minimum requirement is 4 projects per month)
2. Post comments and photos on SNR/PCP/SCS and other social networking sites to promote TSB.
3. You will also be required to leave comments on blogs for TSB followers/fans that participate in our challenges and leave love on fellow DT gals/guys blogs.
4. Participate in TSB events (blogs, digi days, etc) where sufficient notice is given.
What you'll receive:
1. The exclusive TSB designers badge for your blog.
2. 4 digital images at no cost per month to use in your projects.
3. A 40% discount on all digital images the entire time you are a TSB designer.
We look forward to adding our new designers and are very excited about the months ahead!
The best of luck to everyone!
Tracey and Christy